Wednesday 22 July 2009

Top Five Passionista's

Sorry for keeping you waiting this week, Helen had the tough decision of chosing her top 5 and the lucky 5 this week to get to use the blinkie are -

Brenda - Floral Fantasies
Mel - Mad 4 Creations
Emma - Crafty Emma
Maz - Diary of a Crafter
Pascale - My Crafty Heaven

So the lucky 5 named above can now add the Top 5 blinkie to their blogs and show the world that they have been picked! Congratulations girls :)


Passionista

So don't forget even if you aren't fortunate to be picked our lucky winner you can still be in the running for a Top 5 blinkie!! if you have any problems with it just email me and I will give you the link.
Hugs Gina, Denise and the DT xx

6 comments:

Teri said...

Oops .... some of the links to the top 5 blogs aren't right! :o)

Well done all of you tho xxx

Teri xx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Thanks so much Helen for choosing me I have added my blinkie to my blog. Hugs Pascale

Wiccababe said...

congratulations ladies - very well deserved
Debbi
xx

Ida / Little said...

Congratulations ladies, gorgeous cards!! :)

Hugs Ida

Emma said...

Woo hoo huge thanks Helen...2nd time I have been chosen.
Thanks :-)
Emma x

brenda said...

OH good heavens, thank you so very much girls. Just had a mail to tell me about this as confess I did pop over Tuesday to check the weeks theme, but as I wasn;t too well never quite got round to my card and coming back. So what a brill suprise.

Thank you again.

B xx