Friday 31 July 2009

Weekend workshop #9

Hello again, wow thank you so much for the cards for this weeks challenge of “Pastel Pink & Cool Aqua + Maria’s sketch” they are all so beautiful, and everyone’s colouring is improving by the week. We also have newcomers to PM’s too, it is great to see everyone still so excited about the markers, and if you think you have missed anything, fear not, we have all the prior tutorials on PDF files just pop me an email here and I will get them to you asap. If you have already sent me an email and not had a response please email again as the PDF tutorials have been so popular and I must admit I have been overwhelmed with emails :)
Ok this week we only have one tutorial but it is an amazing one. If you have seen Michele’s cards you will have noticed her beautiful flowers, well she did not buy them like that, she made them and even better she is going to show us all how to do it :)
************
Michele’s Flower Tutorial
I have had lots of requests to show how I make my flowers, so here’s how I do it. For the roses I first got the idea off this blog, and this is my version.
These are the die cuts and flower punch that I use most of the time when I make these flowers.
You will also need white scrap cardstock and plain white photocopier paper for the roses.
image
image image
image
image

image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
dscf6677
And here's the final result. Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and watch this space, as I've a few more up my sleeve.
************
Well that is it for this week, if you have any questions or ideas which you would like the DT to put into tutorials for you, just email us, we are always happy to hear from you all.
By the way we were a little late announcing the Top 5 Passionista from Week 9, so check out the previous post to see if you are one of the lucky 5!
Hugs Gina, Denise and the DT xxx

14 comments:

Stef H said...

that is like so totally awesome. thank you sooooo much for sharing!

hugs,

Powerful Search Engine said...

Wow Michelle thanks for sharing your fantastic flowers. I will definately give it a go with the flower dies and punches I own. I am sure they would work. Hugs Pascale

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

amazing, you've got the patience of a saint. janex

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous, thank you for sharing such beatiful flowers, I think these will be my weekend obsession!!
Hugs Angela x

Sue said...

Wow, this is fantastic, what a brilliant tutorial, thank you so much.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

so clever- shame I havent got any of the dies- could try a version cutting out shapes freehand!

Anonymous said...

wow these look so impressive,i can't wait to give it a try. thank you for such clear instructions.

suzanne

☼ Cheryl* said...

Beautiful flowers! Thank you for sharing :)

Mar G said...

Gorgeous flowers...Great tutorial :-) Thank you x

Claire said...

Wow, what gorgeous flowers!! Must have a go!! Claire xx

maxine said...

wow that is fantastic, thank you so much for sharing it. I'm quiet new to using pro markers and I'm loving your tutorials.

Sarah said...

Evening everyone, I was really luck to be last weeks winner and still can't believe it. Thanks to all at P4P. Keep up the good work.

I've made my card for this weeks challenge you can find it here

http://clarabellecrafts.blogspot.com/2009/08/another-2-in-1.html

thescrapbookfan said...

it looks amazingly good, wow you are really talented, i am so inspired to do one of my own card

keep up with the amazing work

Mrs Mac said...

WOW! This is wonderful! Thanks! I must bookmark this and try it!!!